Foodbuzz

Monday, November 30, 2009

ravenous.

After Bootcamp, I'm usually really hungry and tonight was no different.

I microwaved some egg whites and toasted two sandwich thins to make a sandwich.


Bread.Ketchup.Hot Sauce.Cheese.Vegan Salami.Egg Whites.Bread.

Holy cow! Even though I burnt my toast, it was still an awesome sandwich :)

I quickly followed this with a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal with soy milk.

As if that wasn't enough, I had a couple bites of the vegan chocolate banana ice cream I made last night.

The liquid mixture.
Getting frosty!
Ready to eat!

To warm up my cold hands finish off the night I had some Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea. I finally found the seasonal teas!!


I went to the gym Friday, Saturday and today, but I think I need to go tomorrow to get myself on a better routine. I'm a work in progress...


On a side love note: I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow!

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers