Foodbuzz

Monday, November 9, 2009

I always feel like blogging during the week is too much work, especially since I get BLOCKED every time I try to update. But I realized if I just used my BB for most pictures (compromising quality, of course) and emailed myself, then most of the work would be done and I'd just have to copy, paste and publish. We'll see how long this lasts...


B: Repeat of Saturday's pumpkin-banana toast and some coffee with Silk Creamer.

MMS: Honeycrisp and gala apples with some H2O.

L: Mixed greens salad with the last of the marinated tofu, and wheat berry salad with homemade vinaigrette (peanut oil, rice vinegar, ginger, red pepper flakes, cilantro, and low-sodium soy sauce)

AS: Fat-free Peach yogurt, half a banana nut bread Clif bar (these are so gross and I'm so glad there aren't many left)

Pre-Bootcamp S: Other half of the banana nut bread Clif bar, carrots and hummus.

I came prepared today so I wasn't starving after work and so I wouldn't have a belly full of food during my workout.

Hopefully I'll have time to grab something else to eat after the gym. My awesome boyfriend read my mind (not my blog) last night and asked if I wanted to have a Steelers sleepover at his house tonight. I guess he missed me... :) I can't wait.


Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers