The night got better though, because I had a sleepover with hpants.
It started with some boxed Chablis and TV while we waited for the spaghetti squash and eggplant "creation" to cook. This is hpants' version of an eggplant parmesan, but much healthier. She slices eggplant and layers it in a casserole dish with spinach, tomato sauce, mushrooms and fresh mozzarella. I personally think it's better than the regular fried stuff, and over the spaghetti squash, it's delightful! For dessert we snacked on some oatmeal macaroons and PB/Fig cookies that she had made earlier in the week. Yum. We got cozy and watched Grey's and Project Runway and then went straight to bed. Her guest bed swallowed me and I slept really well! hpants gave me a fat free coffee yogurt with a ripe banana for breakfast. I actually really loved the combination, so I'll be purchasing the coffee yogurt in the future. And because hpants and B usually get to work earlier, I stopped to get a grande soy misto (in a red cup).
It's Friday and pay day :)
What did I eat today?
S: Clementine, Back to Nature Granola to Go: Wild Blueberry Walnut with Flax Seed
Dessert: I shouldn't have eaten dessert, because I was stuffed...but I ate a mini yogurt bowl with gojis, cranberries, almonds, walnuts, apple butter and agave with a cup of Decaf coconut chai. Woa...overload.
Goals for tonight:
Finish this blog...
Get insurance stuff taken care of at my parents house
Go to the gym and get my booty on the treadmill
Eat some dinner and catch up on this week's tv
- Clean/Organize apartment
- Talk to zboy while he's on a train to Canada
Agenda for this weekend:
- Bootcamp at 9:30 on Saturday morning
- Vegetarian Fall Soups (part two) at L'Academie de Cuisine from 1:30 to 4pm
- Pre-Thanksgiving at DLF's apartment - I think I'm making the gravy again ;)
- Possibly attend yoga on Sunday morning at 10:15
- Buy groceries for both our Wednesday and Thursday family Thanksgivings (I'm making some veggie dishes, cranberry sauce and dessert)