Foodbuzz

Sunday, October 18, 2009

cold hands.

This post is going to be mostly pictures because I'm trying to watch last Thursday's Grey's Anatomy (with a blanket and a cup of hot organic apple cider).


Last week:


Blueberry "cheesecake" oatmeal from Carrots 'n' Cake:
Snacky(raw almonds, O's, dried cranberries):


Lunch (spinach, mozz, tofu, carrots and pickles):

Dinner (thanks to Heidi):

I'm "special"

Dessert:
Unfortunately, this was followed by a large handful of chocolate-covered peanuts! Oops...


Yesterday morning I went to watch Tony play in a wheelchair basketball tournament in Boyds. Lots of family showed up which was awesome! They lost the two games I saw, but it was amazing and inspiring...GO CAGERS!

I came home, cleaned up, then curled up on the couch for a mini-nap before the gym. At the gym I did a 15 minute hill workout on the treadmill followed by stretching, abs and planks! I've conquered the one minute hold, but want to see if I can go for more...someday.

After the gym, I relaxed a little, showered and then headed to Z's for a quiet Saturday dinner and a movie :)

He had the candles lit when I got there and we went into the kitchen to cook...together.
Delicious pasta with sauteed red/green peppers and onions mixed into a spicy red pepper pasta sauce, topped with shredded mozzarella. Delicious! We drank a bottle of Malbec (from Argentina).


Z put some olive oil and black pepper on the bread and then baked it. When it came out, I rubbed a fresh clove of garlic on each slice!
I didn't take a picture of dessert, but Z made an ice cream sundae for two! Vanilla ice cream, fresh raspberries and warm hot fudge! He's the best!!
Don't you love my placemat?? The pizza was really tasty and I have a ton leftover for this week!

I'll leave with you with this picture. Reason for documentation? I felt so trendy haha but was so comfortable. I love my one and only pair of lo-tops!
I think that's all for now. Back to Grey's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers