Foodbuzz

Monday, April 27, 2009

I finally hooked up my wireless internet, so tonight I'm blogging in the 88 degree weather on my little balcony.

I spent all weekend outside and got a little sun on my shoulders to show for it...

I got to see Master Amanda on Saturday. We didn't chai...we Proofed instead. It was refreshing...

Z and I (as usual) spent the whole weekend together and it was fantastic. I feel so blessed to have him.

I'm taking the plunge and switching over my residency to the District of Columbia... Unfortunately, it's not as easy as I'd like it to be. I'm able to do a lot of things online, which is great, but if I had my way...I'd do (almost) everything online!

So many things to remember...mail.voting.credit cards.car insurance.car title.driver's license.and more...

Also, I just realized that since it's dark outside, I can't see the keyboard, but haven't needed to glance down once. Growing up in the computer (AIM) age has made me a much more proficient typer...that or I have memorized where the 'backspace' button is. Ha...

No real reason for a blog, just wanted to test my wireless...and sit outside. Mmm warm weather is among us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers