Foodbuzz

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's not easy being green.

You know what else isn't easy...the Bootcamp class at Results Gym. I showed up at 7:20 and ran for 5 minutes on the treadmill for warm up. I actually thought I was going to "Urban Funk" which is like a hip hop dance class, but apparently the Fall Schedule has switched over. I decided since I was there and hadn't worked out for a while, that I'd stay. Oh boy...that class kicked my butt. Squats.Lunges.Jack knives.Dumbbells.Body Bars.Repeat. OUCH!! I was sweating so much and getting out of breath...I was amazed I pushed so hard for the whole 45 minute class. It was awesome and intense. I drank all my water and craved Gatorade. I had to pick up a prescription at Giant, so I grabbed a 32 ounce Lemon-Lime G2 Gatorade and drank chugged half of it! Tasty!

All green outfit and a green Gatorade...hehe


I also picked up a few other goodies.
(there's definitely a green theme going on here...)

I (finally) got new running shoes that provide stability and motion control for my flat feet! I LOVE them!


I had been in the market for a rolling countertop/extra storage unit and my mom found this great one! I spent about an hour on Sunday putting it together and I love it!




Last but not least, this is a picture of a partially eaten (hehe) Vegan Mango-Coconut Bread Pudding that I made using the rest of my first attempt at Bread Machine Bread! YUM!

That's enough of an update for now. I just took a Zyrtec because my allergies are killing me...That combined with my killer workout should equal some good, sound sleep!



peace and love from an apartment near chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers