Foodbuzz

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recently Purchased Albums:
  • we sing. we dance. we steal things. - Jason Mraz
  • only by the night - Kings of Leon
  • back to the river - Susan Tedeschi
The susan tedeschi album is by far my favorite of the bunch. I learned to play 700 Houses which is beautiful Katrina song.

I have my first guitar lesson today up near U Street. I'm pretty nervous and excited at the same time. $45 for 45 minutes. Hope it's worth it...

I also can't stop reading The Fitnessista! She really interests me and maintains a dietary lifestyle that seems totally feasible for me (the working out on the other hand...I'm not up to her level yet). It has also made me start photographing my meals...not sure if this is weird, but it helps me hold myself accountable for what I eat.

I'm ready for a new job. I love the people I work with. I love the convenience of my on-site location. I love that they just gave me a promotion.

But I'm ready to do something that fits who I am a little better. Not the best time to be looking for a new job, but it never hurts to look.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers