Foodbuzz

Friday, June 12, 2009

lately...

  1. Things have been mellow at work...and by mellow, I really mean boring.

  2. I got a promotion...out of nowhere.

  3. I have been reading a lot of food blogs lately. They really interest me!

  4. Went to New York for less than 24 hours for Kim's birthday

  5. Came back from NY and headed straight to the Black Cat to see the Local Natives and Blind Pilot on Sunday - great show!

  6. I had a fever of 100.3 this week and still have the remainder of a mini-cold.

  7. I made homemade bbq sauce last night before I went to Zumba...

  8. I put the sauce on some tofu I prepared and put it over couscous for lunch- man I love bringing my own lunch :)

  9. I'm enjoying my new gym, though I guess I better enjoy it at 79 bucks a month!

  10. Tonight, Z and I are going out with a few of his friends; I love them!

  11. Tomorrow....Deanna and I are going to the Animal Welfare League of Arlington Shelter to look at kittens, because apparently my apartment allows them? EXCELLENT.

  12. Z asked me where I wanted to go on a vacation...I couldn't think of anything (still can't). I am limited to this country since I have not yet replaced my stolen passport. Now when I say 'limited,' I obviously don't mean that...there are so many things to see. My gut is saying San Diego for some reason...the weather, the west coast, the Zoo?

  13. I love Fridays. Everything seems to be better on Fridays...


Also, this picture is ridiculous:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aardvarks are also known as "earth pigs."

Followers